Thursday, November 02, 2006

The meeting and the blogger

Hey there, I know I skipped one day! This is not a daily task, but that is how my mind works, need to do … and then go and do. Every morning when I come into the office I make a list of what I need to get done that day and I tick the done things like the control freak I am as the day progresses and I get more and more things done. Yesterday I had planned to do a series of menial tasks and then use my lunch hour to come up with a good entry. I did I had even thought about a great subject. Then in the middle of the morning, the shit hit the fan at the office and a meeting was set for 12, with pizza brought in for our delight and nourishment (I seriously question, why companies bring pizza for lunches, unless the hidden agenda is to fatten up people so they can stay in the cubes longer). The meeting went on and on, ad infinutum, or until 6 pm and by the time it was all said I had forgotten what my post was going to be about.

That is the sad tale of this blogger right now, meetings and meetings and work and more work. Apparently no one here got the memo that I need to keep a blog and I need to read the press to know if there are any interesting stories to talk about. This is my lame attempt to post today, cuz I am as busy as yesterday, just sitting at my cube trying to deal with things one at a time.

4 comments:

Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

I HATE when work gets in the way of my life. I saw my new office yest- across the hall from my boss and my comp screen faces the hall so everyone can see what I am doing. I'm not sure how much blogging I will be doing at my new job...

Healthy Living said...

oh no, that would be a disaster. my internet at home is still DOWN, and WILL BE till nov 13!!!I AM SERIOUSLY STRESSED. I GOT SO MAD AT VERIZON ABOUT IT TODAY I SMASHED THE PHONE DOWN and i had a brand new manicure too, and it chipped!

you both better keep blogging cuz girlz i am in serious need of your blogospheres.

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Hi my name is Pablo and I am a blog addict.

Welcome to my world. I only blogged twice this week and I've broken out in hives because of it.

Anonymous said...

we are worried... did the blogging police arrest you?