Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back on track


This is my 4th week back in DC full time, and by now I had anticipated to be fully incorporated into my old routine. Yes the gym, swimming, eating semi healthily and all that. Unfortunately that did not happen, at all. I tried swimming and I am in such bad shape that I feel like I can barely lift my arms and swim. It is like I am relearning it. The gym well lets not talk about that, I have been there twice in three weeks, hopefully that will all change today (cross your fingers) and the diet, well at least I have managed to eat diner at home almost 4 times per week, which to me is a record. So that has been the easiest part of it, the hard part has been getting my ass of the bed or the desk and start working out a little more, until I am in shape again.

That is all the news I got, really it has been a challenge, and I need to get to it because my stay in the south just left me out of shape, I can barely believe it.

No comments: