Friday, December 14, 2007

Cookies !!


As you all know, the Argentine is a terrific baker. He is not just good at it, but he enjoys it, you can always go here, or here or here for some examples of his prowess. This year since I am here for the holidays, I thought that what better than cookies to give as presents to all my homo and non-homo friends. The first will eat some and try to take the rest to the office, or lock themselves in a closet and eat them when no one is watching, and the second will just sit at home and eat up the goodies we make. Not just does the cookie making help us with the Christmas ooops politically incorrect term, holiday gifts, but they give me a chance to help and watch. I love to watch people cook, I personally have a very well established but limited number of dishes I can prepare, but it is always a joy to explore and to try different things. So here is the list of the cookies I think we should try:

1. Gingerbread cookies (I wish I had enough time to order these cookie molds for them)
2. Chocolate chip
3. … {enter your favorite or more desired cookie here}

I am missing a third type of cookie to bake. I thought about meringues, but they have been vetoed apparently he grew up with them and hence has no need to recreate them. So here are your tasks dear readers, first send your suggestions as per the type of cookies to bake and second help me in my lobbying campaign and we will all have cookies soon!

PS. It is a win/win for all

No comments: