Friday, February 22, 2008

Knitting and the Doctor


Friday is finally here and I can not be more thankful. Yesterday, I went to the last of sock knitting class (pictures are coming, I promise) and it was a mix of highs and lows, and the realization that I am not a skilled knitter, so lets just say that I need to work a lot on the next sock I am making, because the first one looks more like a pauch than anything else. The Crafty one, tho had no problems, she just knits like she is trotting, amazing.

Anyway, that done, we all went to dinner and then home. I was so tired, I read for maybe 30 minutes and then off to bed.

Of course today, there is rain and ice, and the day is gray, and gloomy, and to top it all off I have a doctor's appintment. I need to get allergy medications, and set up this year's physical. Ughhh, the appointment is at 1:30 and I am not looking forward to it. I hate going to the dr, I just hate it. Never liked it, never will. So anyway, I am going to go, and getting al over with. But not looking forward to it.

No comments: