Wednesday, February 04, 2009

First Impressions


  • People drive fast ! really fast
  • The city is huge, I drove and drove and drove
  • The hills are amazing, as is the vegetation
  • Restaurants close really early, I had to have MikeyD’s for dinner the first night
  • Have I mentioned how fast people drive ?
  • The hotel in Camarillo is nice, but not as nice as the newer hotel in Thousand Oaks.
  • Dulles Airport is a zoo
  • LAX is an even bigger zoo, after Charlotte, I was not sure what was I thinking, but I felt like an ant.
  • Weather is amazing, just a little chilly.
  • Does everyone have an iPhone ? I never got the memo, but I am feeling I should have.
  • Yes I am the lone gay person in the team, I think I will be alright.
  • Need to get with the swimming program, or the gym program or something, and please take the cinnamon rolls away before I eat another one.
  • I am tired though, very tired, I think I slept like 2 hours naps every day last weekend, and think I could sleep all day today and still not be rested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Muchisima suerte, va a ser una super experiencia! es California, el dorado, el wild wild west.
Solo cuida tu salud (fisica/mental) y no dejes de bloggear, oki?

Bises... mamamarchal