Thursday, November 30, 2006

nothing, absolutely nothing


I have nothing to say today. Nothing at all, I went out to get lunch to Wholefoods as usual and then perused the card section at Barnes and Noble and still have not come up with more cards for all the people in the list I mentioned yesterday. So far I only have 16 cards ready, ahh anyway. Such is life. So I bought a sandwich – its turkey, so do not worry my darling Scientist, not that unhealthy, plus it’s the first carb of the day. And then came back to the office, and perused the news, and still have nothing to say, nothing at all. So I am going to talk about the scarf I am knitting, yes knitting is somewhat back, I been doing 20 minutes or so before bed time, as I drink some tea and try to get myself ready for sleep. I picked up the scarf I was knitting during the summer, and now I am just knitting it, no purling, and no ribbed effect any more. For once I just want to finish the project and move on. I intend to finish next week, so that at least I have something to show for one year of blogging consistently.
Sadly these are all the news I have, no presents have been bought. Hopefully tomorrow I will have a mad dash of inspiration and will be able to offer some form of interesting commentary.

1 comment:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Cheer up Knitter! This is a time to be happy! We love you!