Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bitter Bear


Yesterday, as I was browsing the internet’s I read this gem on DurbanBud’s blog:

A BitterBear is a furry, athletic, gay man ranging in age from his late 20's to mid 50's, who believes the world now owes him something, since he has finally gotten into moderate to great shape, after years of neglect -- and if he feels these accolades are not bestowed upon him, he throws hissy fits and constantly bitches. He thinks he is the shit now, but his maturity level has been at a standstill since high school. Steroid users, guys who came out late in life, and aging club kids tend to be BitterBears.

I think a new gay phrase has been born!

Also refraining from analyzing its implications for me or my readership … lets just say that we are all bitterbears at some point or other. Hence the need for the year of positive thinking.

No comments: