Friday, February 23, 2007

Failing to sleep

Good morning, It is 4 am in the morning and I just finished my performance review document. For some reason I can not sleep.

Not really sure why, I mean, I had a long day, even went to an alumni thing and then came home, but like the patients in those pesky Restless Leg Syndrome adds, I kept tossing and turning and was unable to get to sleep. Finally I gave up and just turned on the 'puter and started doing some work that I know I will have no time to do tomorrow.

I then thought well I will post something, but what? It is 4 in the morning. I could tell you that yesterday I wore one of the new slacks I got for Christmas, since I had the alumni thing I thought I should dress up, and I did. Its amazing what real pants do to my figure, its like I go from JLo butt to normal and almost slim. It also helped that they were black, with thin, thin stripes. To my surprise they were a bit loose, which means that the diet has worked so far, if you can call my eating habits a diet. It is good news because I will need all the help in the world not to balloon when I start traveling, there will be too many free food options to pass out just because. I am still not sure how I am going to negotiate the food issue with myself, but I will have to find a way.

Well I am going to try and sleep for 2 hours, because otherwise tomorrow I will not be functional.

Don't you hate it when your sleep cycle is not cooperating. Maybe its time i get myself some ambian.

1 comment:

Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

Yeah I get insomnia on occasion. I figure as long as it is not a regular thing, thanks ok. Let the body do what it needs to do. Congrats on the pants :)