Thursday, June 28, 2007

Guessing Game

NB. Have a better entry in mind, but no time to post it so here ya go ...

This week I am not sure what car I am driving, I know it is white; it is either a Suzuki or a KIA. It is one of those SUV type vehicles that is white, has beige interiors and it looks like a mix between a jeep and a sportier car. The radio is good, I was able to listen to NPR all the way from Charlotte without having to adjust the station, and it will be expensive, since the unlimited mileage is around 90, ugghhh. As you all know I fly in to one airport and fly out of another, so I take whatever car they can give in Charlotte and mae sure they change the contract to unlimited miles. Yes so is the excitement of my traveling life, anyone care to guess what kinda car I am driving ? I will post the answer tomarrow.

4 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Kia Sportage. Or whatever they're called.

Anonymous said...

Senorita, it's not necessary to identify the car, just the chauffer! As you know, I personally have always remained unaware of what model the Hubby owns at any given time. But I can spot him at 500 meters! It's been enough for my needs all these years...

wonks said...

You're racist! You think all asian cars look alike!

PennStateVR6 said...

At least there were no mysteries regarding the parking break, seat adjustment, roof-mechanism, or other aspect of the vehicle.

It's funny that they gave you the butcher of the two platform-mates. The Hyundai Tuscon is mechanically identical, but geared towards the female buyer.