Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Massification


About 2 months ago I went to Candida’s a small travel book store on 14th St, and found this great cute little tag to put on my bag that says “ Toto we are not in Kansas anymore”, and I put it on my gray roller and felt so chic and smart. Yes I felt like an original, and urban and in the know. Then last week I walk into the magazine store, where the Diplomat asked me to buy for him the Rolling Stone with Zac Efron on the cover, and I see a little display with the exact same tags I had bought at Candida’s. And I thought this was something new and unique, well what new and unique can be found in Greensboro? Not much.

It’s a good thing I will stop traveling soon, at least for the time being, so that I can not be reminded about the lack of originality in my luggage tag.

No comments: