Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Starting my good byes


This is my last week in Wilkes, and so yesterday they had a farewell dinner for me and the other guys who are leaving. It was lovely, really, maybe it was because I am leaving, but the dinner was a lot of fun, extremely relaxes and we manage to have dinner and drinks in less then 4 hours, which got my back at the hotel at 9:30. Perfect timing if you ask me. I got a card, very funny one and the following gifts:

Pencil Sharpener
4 assorted pens
3 notebooks for notes
Crayons
Markers
Thank you cards
Color clips, and a dispenser box
A 50 dollar gift certificate

The were all gag gifts except the certificate, before I left, they always gave us company regalia, and I said, no, no, no, no, I do not want or need a polo or a pad folio with a company logo. So they heard me, and they decided to give useful stuff.

I guess have nothing more to blog about; the week has been rather empty and boring, being working on this and that.

No comments: