Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday's notes


Hey y’all had a good birthday weekend, I enjoyed seeing everyone and hanging out, and had some down time too which was nice. Other than that, not more to talk about this week has started slow, and something tells me it will remain that way – cross your fingers.

The big question of the week is do I try to get an ensemble for Miss Adams Morgan or do I jut go like a boring person with a shirt and slacks. I am not sure, I live dressing up, but basically the event will be 2 weeks from now, and I have nothing, I mean nothing, except the coat from last year. Maybe the Argentine can help with ideas, but I am at a loss for what to try and come up with. The theme of the party is TVLand, and of course I missed all those “great” sitcoms from the 80’s and 70’s and even part of the 90’s so no clue what to do. Any one has any ideas? A lot of people are doing Bewitched, today at the pool I heard three different people that have that idea, so there will be so many Esmeraldas it won’t be even funny.

Well that is all for today, I will be trying to do some work today, we shall see.

3 comments:

wonks said...

You can go as kelly osbourn!!!!

Anonymous said...

I too have no time to get something together. So--it will either be one of those last-minute god-knows-what drag efforts (definitely tragic, one way or another), or a black suit.

My view is that Miss Adams Morgan is like a fashion show. Either you wear your flashiest Donatella, or you wear the most tasteful black thing possible. No in-between options are acceptable.

And remember, once the lights go out and the onstage magic starts, the most important thing is to be wearing something that's not too hot. Cause it always gets hot!

Knitter said...

Agree with the Architect, if I can not find a fabu dress, then its time to get the nice shirt and the black slacks.