Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Bag and belt


It is hump day and I am still in getting ready mode, I will be in this mood until Saturday, when it turns into scrambling and grabbing eyeliner mode. Of course I am not even half way done, and today I have given myself 2 tasks:
Find a bag I like
Find a belt to synch the dress

Let’s start with the bag, it is a necessity but it needs to fit the dress and the shows. This year because the dress is multicolor and I always g for tacky the shoes are gold, yes, gold. The bag must be gold, and I have a yellow bag that could be used, but nah, it doesn’t really go well with the ensemble. Also the Argentine, who is my personal Stylist/Coco Chanel, thought that one of the big bags now in vogue would be a good idea. The bag would carry the camera, cell phones, wallets, keys and other accoutrements required. Yesterday on my way home from the gym I checked out all the stores in Mt Pleasant Avenue and came out empty handed. Next stop is Payless and I am guessing Target. If all else fails the Argentine will have to carry all the junk.

Then there is the belt to consider, the dress is so busy that I am not sure what to do, been thinking something white or black, but know that it sound be gold, if the shows are gold. Also been thinking of reusing the strips of clothing that they are going to cut to shorten the dress and make something out of that. Decision, decisions, decisions. I am going to go to Michael’s, and see that they have. There is one by the office.

So that is the update for the day, will keep keeping you posted.

PS. I am fully back into the gym routine, I managed to do 1 hr of Stairmaster yesterday, hopefully I wont faint anytime soon.

No comments: