Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Cold and gray


Incredibly, sometimes even NY can get boring and depressing. Today it is overcast and rainy and it seems that this is the way it is going to be for a couple more days.It is one of those days where all I want to do is get in bed and curl up, or just fall asleep. On of the problems I have been facing here is that I have no access to chat, so I feel completely disconnected, and I know that is bullshit, but when you are sitting on a training room waiting for a desk and equipment and have no one to talk to, that is the way I feel. I do not want to sound whiney, but I am just struggling today, maybe it is the weather. I think I am going to go with that, and blame it for my mindset.

Today I am thinking of going and watching a movie or just walking around a bit after work, need to find a cute place to sit down and finish "The Brooklyn Follies" which is this month's book club selection and send an email with my review, since I will miss the discussion.

No comments: