Thursday, December 20, 2007

Done


So far this month has been what one calls busy. Not just busy, very busy, but at least some progress has been made. So far the apartment is ready for the move, we still have plenty of things we need to figure out, such as where to put stuff, how to make better use of the closet space, and what to do with a box full of binders and a box full of notebooks, folders and random office supplies. The kitchen thanks to the Argentinean is looking ship shape, with everything almost ready, and we still need to send some of the pieces that were on loan from other collections back to their museums of origin. Once that is all done, we can bring in the furniture and figure out the new layout for the dungeon.

More importantly than all these, yesterday I finished my Christmas cards, yes, finally, there are only 2 that need mailing, but other than that I am set to go. Now the one last important thing is I need some suplise for the Argentinean, I have a short list but not sure what to pick. Maybe I will just buy everything.

And also today is M day, or the move day. We have worked like crazy so there should not be many surprises. But one never knows.

No comments: