Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I want my hour back !!!


I do not know if it works, or it does not work, but I want my hour back. What am I ranting about now, you ask, Daylight Savings time. I know I like the longer hours with day light, but all this week I have been off, and exhausted do not ask my why, but I am going to blame on Daylight savings time. I should not, because Sunday was a nice relaxed day, but come Monday I have felt this tiredness that washes over my body and makes me want to go to bed. Need some more convincing? I have napped 2 days in a row, this is more napping than I have ever made in two consecutive days. Monday got home from work and napped yesterday got home after a visit to the doctor and napped.

Anyhow, it is Wednesday, and I am still tired. Lets hope that my the end of the week I am fully adjusted, because otherwise I am going to be falling asleep on the way to work.

No comments: