Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Asking for help


Today, I took the plunge and registered for Swim 4 Life, what is this you ask ? It is an event organized by DCAC (the crazy swimming team I belong to) every year, in which we swim 1,2,3,4 or 5 miles and raise a money for AIDS/HIV related charities. This is a very important event for me and I want to try and raise a lot of money, every year I only give 100 which I pay for, so this time I am asking y'all for you help. Here is the website you can make your donations at:

http://www.firstgiving.com/pablofernandez

You can even see me in all hairy glory in the upper left corner of the page, applying sun block before last year's race.

I am goign to come up with a great thank you gift for y'all who give, so please pass this along, and remember give, give, give, even if it is just a little it will help.

No comments: