Thursday, July 03, 2008

Looooong Weekend

First of all thank you to all who have donated some money for Swim 4 life ! I have not checked the donations today, but we had raised $75 as of yesterday. Of course this does not mean we only need to raise 25 more, no the more we raise the better. The Imelda has raised $500, and I do not want to raise that much money, but I do not want to just raise a meager amount. So keep giving !!

Here is the handy link: http://www.firstgiving.com/pablofernandez

Now to the business of the day. Another long weekend is here, for the last 3 weeks I have managed to not work 5 days in a row, but I think that this will be the first weekend when I have 3 days to cavort around town, and sleep. Let hope that happens, so far not a lot has been planned, I know some of you will dispute that, but there is nothing planned for Sunday, and I think that a 3 day weekend with one day free is quite the under planned weekend, and I intend to correct the situation tomorrow, but keep it mum, cuz the Argentine might take offense.



Anyway, I am going to post some pictures of beautiful Cuernavaca, where I went for a wedding a month ago, and then I am going to set back to work.

No comments: