Monday, September 25, 2006

In the mean time


It has been a while since NPR has furnished me with some neat story, but today I was going through the BBC site and found their 2006 photo contest and found some amazing pictures. This year I bought a digital camera and one of my goals is to take a class on digital photography so that I can take better pictures.

In the mean time I show you the link and the winner picture - so far- here.




Also this post serves as an in the mean time, before I can post about the amazing party I had last weekend. I never thought I could bring so many people together and I have to thank the Diplomat for all his help, the party would not have happened without him. Also have to thank Imelda for putting together a great evite that brought all the kids to the Architect's apartment.

Finally still in training, a week and half more to go, I am tired, but I start to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Looking forward to the photos. Wish I culd have been there!