Thursday, September 21, 2006

Whale spotting on the Delaware shore


While on Lewes Beach in beatiful Delaware shore, be hold, a whale tanning, the photo above.
Yes darling readers that is me, in my 165 pound, jumbo-petit figure. Darn I feel like a Macy's customer now!
Class goes on, and I have little time to post anything, but there are some cute stories I would love to share with ya.
1) Security Cameras that talk back, in some town in England, gota love'em.
2) The Clinton Interview
3) Book club tardiness - me on page 16, the meeting next sunday (October 1st) LOL

So that is all for me, be good, exercise (I have not, see proof above) and thanks for all the love, seriously. Your comments have made my week. Not the turning 30, and the stress and the sense of nothing that pervades me. However the cake for the party has been selected, and the details seem mostly undercontrol.

4 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Pablito -- HAVE FUN Saturday and take lots of photos. I will have a drink in your honor.

Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

The book is not that great, you are not missing much :) just come and bullshit!

The [Cherry] Ride said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR KNITTER!!!!! You don't look a day past 72!! Amazing!! ; )
Welcome to the 30 yr old club! Xx