Tuesday, October 17, 2006

300,000,000

This is not surprise to anyone, but today, just before I hopped in the shower and headed to work the 300 million person entered the US. According to the US Census it was a likely on of my people, a little Latino baby, we go people! Today is a random day, I am still sick but came to the office because I was bored at home and would not be able to accomplish much.

I have to admit that I am a bit surprised at the response the last post had, I thought about a lot while I was trying to make a dress/outfit for Project Runway’s Finale tomorrow and the more I thought about the more I liked the entry and its response. This is an open forum where we all can air our opinions, thoughts and musings and it is healthy when one does not agree with all one’s friends all the time. It even made me feel like Andrew Sullivan for a change.

On other news I got a new cell phone, it’s a Samsung d something or other, based on the feedback given by everyone but especially by Cherry Ride and the Music Guru. I have yet to name him, it’s a he, I just know. It is also white – no I am not a racist - they had them in grey and white and I thought that this one was not only gayer but more modern and has a sleek feel to it, almost like it belongs in a lounge in NYC. He makes me happy mostly because I can read text messages again and the display is big and clear and I have this great wallpaper of parrot feathers that looks a bit like the rainbow flag, so I might have to change that but I am loving it right now.

For the time being that is all, I could complain about how behind I am on my reading, and my knitting, but there is no point. We all know that.

No comments: