Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Quiet Tuesday

Not much to say today, except that I am tired. I got a massage yesterday and the poor masseuse was exhausted and not only that but I fell asleep after the whole thing – which never happens to someone as high strung as me.

I am afraid it is one of those days, where being productive is a challenge. It is like I can not concentrate at all. Probably some side effect of Alzheimer or something, or perhaps the lack of working out. I have not seen the gym in a month, seriously, a month. After shaving my legs, I went spinning yesterday and realized they look like Miss Piggy’s legs. I am not kidding. They are so pink and … rotund.

The good news is that I uploaded the pictures from SF, the B’day party and Miss Adams Morgan to my computer and I cam putting them in Picasa and cropping, editing and deleting where as I see fit. Also I need some pictures from the Diplomat who has more pictures of the party and Miss Adams.

In the mean time I am teasing you with this pretty shot of two beauties making their way home at 2:30 in the morning:

1 comment:

Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

look at those calves. all six of them are beautiful.